From roof leaks, to broken water pipes, to flooding, water damage is one of the most common and destructive types of loss your home can experience. If not taken care of quickly, excess water can migrate through a home and cause massive damage both to your home and to your wallet.
Water mitigation is an emergency service to reduce or prevent further damage that happens during or after a water event. These events include but are not limited to:
- Severe weather
- Roof leaks
- Burst or broken water pipes
- Failed water heaters
- Clogged toilets
- Immediately call a professional like KRAFT for help. 24/7/365 Emergency Service. Water and bacteria-growth damages can begin within hours.
- Remove as much water as possible via shop vac, mop,
- Move photos, framed pictures, and art to a safe location.
- Elevate furniture legs if possible.
- Wipe excess water from personal contents and furniture with rags to accelerate drying.
We work with your Insurance company every step of the way. Our insurance specialists know how to work hand and hand with your insurance carrier and provide them with all the necessary information and content they require to adjust your damage claim properly. Our goal is to limit damages and restore your home as quickly and as efficiently as possible while maintaining KRAFTS quality service and craftsmanship.
Why Choose Us?
We do not storm chase. We are a family-operated Texas company and here to help fellow Texans.